5 - 10 min
1 hr 15 min
|Saturated fat||1.9 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.7 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.6 g|
Add to Shopping List
15 ounces (2 cups minus 2 Tbsp)
1 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a food processor or blender, pulse crackers into fine crumbles. Add 2 tbsp. coconut oil and 1 tbsp. almond milk and process until just combined. Press crust firmly into a greased glass rectangular baking dish, and set aside.
- Blend sweet potato puree, tofu, 1 tsp. coconut oil, plain kefir, 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for 1-2 minutes in a food processor or blender until reaching creamy consistency.
- Pour filling contents over crust and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving for best results.
- Handy Hint: If you prefer a crunchier crust, bake graham cracker shell for 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees before adding filling.