Light and easy to make, this recipe is perfect for nights when you need a satisfying meal in minutes
Add to Shopping List
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until bacon is browned and crisp.
- Transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towels to drain fat.
- Add onion and salt to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent and beginning to brown, around 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and rosemary; cook, stirring, around 30 seconds.
- Add drained cannellini beans and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally, around 5 minutes.
- Add baby arugula to the pan and toss to wilt. Add olive oil and lemon juice; stir to combine.
- Divide among 2 bowls and top with bacon and black pepper.