|Saturated fat||0.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.6 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk buttermilk with egg until combined, set aside. Season the rice flour with salt and pepper.
- Set up a batter station with the seasoned rice flour, buttermilk and egg mixture, and cereal crumbs in separate bowls. Dry each shrimp with a paper towel and dip in rice flour, then egg and milk mixture, then bran breading. Place shrimp on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 10 minutes to help the batter stick (optional).
- Whisk the sauce ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Bake shrimp for 8-12 minutes, turning once.
- Heat the orange sauce in a large saucepan, approximately two minutes, and toss in the cooked shrimp. Serve immediately.