1 ramekin, or about 1 1/4 cups
|Saturated fat||4 g|
Try a lighter version of a favorite comfort food
Add to Shopping List
4 Tbsp, divided
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add macaroni and cauliflower. Cook until pasta is al dente according to package instructions, about 10 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the water. Set macaroni and cauliflower aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and 1 Tbsp Parmesan. Set aside.
- In a warm macaroni pot, place Cheddar, cream cheese, and milk. Mix in hot macaroni, cauliflower, reserved water, pepper, and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Divide mixture among 8 ramekins or pour into 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish. (Single bowls may help with portion control.) Top with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake until bubbling, about 35 minutes. Cool briefly before serving.