|Saturated fat||3 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Prepare lightly oiled grill for medium heat.
- Combine oil and chili powder in large bowl. Add peppers, zucchini, onion, and tomatoes to bowl and toss to coat.
- Grill vegetables, turning once, until soft with browned edges, about 7 to 9 minutes. (You can also cook vegetables in grill pan over medium heat or roast at 425°F.) Transfer vegetables from grill to cutting board. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Warm tortillas per package directions.
- Fill each tortilla with ½ cup of vegetables. Top with avocado. Roll up and serve. Optional: add grilled chicken strips, shredded cheddar cheese, or lime wedge.