|Saturated fat||2 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.3 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.3 g|
Enjoy this sweet and seasonal vegan treat
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- For chia eggs: Grind 2 Tbsp chia seeds in blender for 30 seconds, then mix with 6 Tbsp water. Let sit for 5 minutes and stir.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, chia eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla.
- In separate large bowl, mix oats, flour, and cinnamon. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add batter to lightly-oiled rectangular baking dish. Bake on bottom rack for 25-30 minutes. Let cool and cut into bars.
- Handy Hint: Carob is a great vegan chocolate alternative. If you’re not into a chocolaty flavor, try golden raisins, chopped walnuts or dates, or butterscotch chips.