|Saturated fat||0.6 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||2.8 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add liners to muffin tray or spray lightly with oil.
- Mix first five dry ingredients. Fold in diced apples and blackberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, olive oil, eggs, vanilla, and almond milk.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until just blended (don’t over-mix!).
- Fill each muffin tin with batter. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- For optional cinnamon-yogurt glaze: Mix 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Heat for 10 seconds and drizzle over muffins.
- Handy Hint: It’s grill time! Cut muffins in half and heat for 1-2 minutes on a lightly-greased grill pan for a sweet surprise.