|Saturated fat||3.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||1 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup boiling water. Preheat oven to 350°F (for crust).
- In a blender, crush graham crackers to fine texture. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut milk and 1 tablespoon coconut oil, and combine thoroughly. Press crust into 9” glass pie dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Blend gelatin mixture, 2 bananas, 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 3/4 cup coconut milk, tofu, honey, and vanilla until creamy.
- For caramel sauce: Blend dates with remaining coconut milk and 2 teaspoons of coconut oil. Add water until mixture is slightly runny. Reduce caramel sauce in saucepan on low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Slice remaining banana and cover bottom of pie dish with slices. Add a layer of caramel. Cover with banana-gelatin mixture and another layer of caramel. Freeze pie for 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream and any leftover caramel, if desired.
- Handy Hint: Swap in chocolate graham crackers or crushed pretzels in the crust for a delicious twist. To make this dessert vegan, swap out gelatin and honey for agar powder (found in health food stores) and your favorite sweetener.