|Saturated fat||0.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||2.6 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||3.5 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, reserving 1/4 cup of pasta water for later use.
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium-low. Cook oregano, garlic, and onion on medium heat until soft, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring often. Use a fork to mash tomatoes to preferred texture. If desired, puree sauce in a blender.
- In a separate pan, sauté zucchini with grape tomatoes for 5 minutes.
- Toss pasta with zucchini-grape tomato mixture, sauce, and pasta water.
- Handy Hint: Salted pasta water and al dente noodles make for a restaurant-quality dish. Don’t overlook these simple steps. Plus, adding pasta water helps sauce bind to spaghetti.