1 hour and 25 minutes
|Saturated fat||2 g|
Add to Shopping List
1 1/4 lb
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 13-inch x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix ketchup, mustard, and sugar in small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Add celery and bell pepper, and cook 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, and cook until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Add tomato paste and stir to distribute, 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl. Add oats and applesauce, stirring to combine. Add turkey and egg whites and, using hands or wooden spoon, gently combine mixture.
- Add turkey mixture to center of baking pan, and shape into loaf. Cover with ketchup topping.
- Bake until meat thermometer inserted into center of loaf reaches 165°F, 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes before slicing into 8 pieces.