|Saturated fat||1.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||1.4 g|
|Monounsaturated fat||2.8 g|
Add to Shopping List
- Filling: In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 onion, and 2 cloves garlic until onions are soft, about 4 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté for 6 minutes. Stir in baby kale and water and cook for 2 minutes or until greens are wilted. Set aside.
- Salsa: Combine tomatillos, 1/2 onion, cilantro, lime, jalapeño, 2 cloves garlic, vegetable broth, and 1 teaspoon olive oil in a medium bowl. Cover the bottom of a 9x13 glass or ceramic baking dish with a thin layer of salsa and preheat oven to 400F.
- Microwave tortillas on high for 30 seconds to soften, spoon 2 tablespoons of filling into the center of tortillas, and carefully roll up. Put enchiladas in baking dish with folded sides down, and cover evenly with salsa.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese, and return to oven for 5 minutes before serving.
- Handy Hint: Zapping tortillas in the microwave makes them more pliable—much easier to work with when making your roll-ups!